Are you sick and tired of wondering where the money will come from to insure your Buick every month? You’re in the same situation as many other Florida consumers.
It’s easy to assume that car insurance companies don’t want you comparing rates. Consumers who shop for lower prices will, in all likelihood, buy a new policy because there is a good probability of finding a lower-priced company. A recent auto insurance study revealed that consumers who compared prices regularly saved as much as $850 each year compared to drivers who never compared prices.
If finding the best rates on Buick Enclave insurance in Tampa is your goal, then having a good understanding how to choose a company and compare insurance rates can help simplify the process.
Due to the abundance of online and local companies to choose from, it can be difficult for people to find the most cost effective insurance company.
Consumers should take time to get comparison quotes at least once a year because prices trend upward over time. Even if you got the best price on Buick Enclave insurance in Tampa last year the chances are good that you can find a lower rate quote today. There is too much inaccurate information about Enclave insurance on the web, but you can learn some excellent ideas to stop overpaying for insurance in Tampa.
Companies offering low-cost Buick Enclave prices in Tampa, FL
The following companies have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Florida. If you want to find cheap auto insurance in Tampa, FL, we suggest you click on several of them to get the best price comparison.
Insurance analysis for a Buick Enclave
The premium table below covers different insurance policy prices for Buick Enclave models. Having a good grasp of how insurance prices are formulated can aid in making decisions on which coverage to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Enclave CX 2WD||$256||$402||$546||$32||$164||$1,400||$117|
|Enclave CX AWD||$256||$402||$546||$32||$164||$1,400||$117|
|Enclave XL 2WD||$256||$402||$546||$32||$164||$1,400||$117|
|Enclave XL AWD||$286||$402||$546||$32||$164||$1,430||$119|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1000 deductibles, and Florida minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, and safe-driver. Price estimates do not factor in zip code location which can alter insurance rates noticeably.
The information below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can affect Buick Enclave insurance rates for different ages of insureds. The data assumes a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Why Informed Drivers Pay Less for Buick Enclave Insurance
Part of the insurance buying process is learning some of the factors that go into determining your policy premiums. When you understand what impacts premium levels, this helps enable you to make changes that can help you get lower rates. Lots of factors are part of the calculation when premium rates are determined. Some of the criteria are obvious such as traffic violations, but other factors are less obvious like your continuous coverage or how financially stable you are.
Shown below are a few of the things utilized by car insurance companies to help set your rate level.
- Keep insurance claims to a minimum – Auto insurance companies in Florida award the best rates to drivers who do not rely on their insurance for small claims. If you frequently file small claims, you can pretty much guarantee higher rates. Insurance coverage is intended for major claims that would cause financial hardship.
Men drivers tend to cost more – Over time, data shows that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. The data does not necessarily mean that men are worse drivers. Men and women cause fender benders in similar numbers, but guys tend to have more serious accidents. Men also statistically get ticketed for serious violations like DUI and reckless driving.
The information below compares Buick Enclave insurance prices for male and female drivers. The premiums assume no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, single status, and no policy discounts are applied.
- Liability coverage – The liability coverage on your policy is the protection if you are ruled to be at fault for damages caused by your negligence. Liability insurance provides you with a defense in court which can cost thousands of dollars. It is affordable coverage when compared to the cost of physical damage coverage, so buy as much as you can afford.
- Consolidate policies and save money – Most insurance companies allow a discount to customers that purchase more than one policy such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Discounts can amount to 10 percent or more. Even though this discount sounds good, it’s always a smart idea to comparison shop to help ensure you have the lowest rates.
Buick Enclave insurance loss probability – Insurers study historical loss data when they calculate premium costs for each model. Models that the data shows to have higher frequency or amount of claims will be charged more to insure. The information below illustrates the compiled insurance loss statistics for Buick Enclave vehicles.
For each policy coverage, the claim amount for all vehicles, as a total average, is set at 100. Percentage values below 100 mean the vehicle has better than average losses, while percentage values above 100 indicate higher probability of having a loss or tendency to have higher losses.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Buick Enclave Vehicles Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Buick Enclave 4dr 2WD 85 101 83 67 63 81 Buick Enclave 4dr 4WD 93 110 92 64 62 84BETTERAVERAGEWORSE
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Buick Enclave insurance discounts in Tampa
Some companies don’t list every available discount very clearly, so the following is a list of a few of the more well known as well as some of the hidden discounts that you may qualify for. If you do not double check each discount you deserve, you could be paying more than you need to.
- Good Student Discount – Excelling in school may save you up to 25%. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up to age 25.
- ABS Brakes – Cars with ABS braking systems or traction control are much safer to drive so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Senior Discount – If you qualify as a senior citizen, you can possibly qualify for reduced rates.
- Safety Course Discount – Successfully completing a safe driver class could possibly earn you a 5% discount and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- Own a Home – Simply owning a home may trigger a policy discount on auto insurance because it is proof that your finances are in order.
- Paper-free Discount – A few larger online companies may give you up to $50 simply for signing online.
- Driver’s Ed – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers enroll and complete driver’s education in high school.
Don’t be shocked that many deductions do not apply to the whole policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though the math looks like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it’s just not the way it works.
The chart below illustrates the difference between Buick Enclave yearly insurance costs with and without discounts applied to the policy premium. The price estimates are based on a male driver, no driving violations, no at-fault accidents, Florida state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $250 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, marriage, and multi-car discounts applied.
To see a list of auto insurance companies with the best discounts in Florida, follow this link.
Compare rate quotes but buy from a local neighborhood Tampa car insurance agent
Certain consumers still prefer to have an agent’s advice and doing that can be a smart decision A nice benefit of comparing rates online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance quotes and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from neighborhood insurance agencies is still important in Tampa.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, the quote information is emailed to local insurance agents in Tampa who can give free rate quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You never need to do any legwork because quoted prices will be sent immediately to you. You’ll get the best rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you have a need to compare rates from a particular provider, you would need to go to their quote page and give them your coverage information.
What type of Tampa auto insurance agent is right for you?
When narrowing the list to find a reliable insurance agent, you need to know there are two different types of agencies that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Auto insurance agencies are categorized either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents (or Brokers)
Agents that elect to be independent are not restricted to one company so as a result can place your coverage through many different auto insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. To move your coverage to a new company, they can switch companies in-house without you having to go to a different agency. When comparing auto insurance rates, it’s recommended you get several quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Shown below is a short list of independent agents in Tampa who may provide free price quotes.
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can only provide pricing for a single company and examples are Allstate and State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to place coverage with different providers so they have to upsell other benefits. Exclusive agents receive a lot of sales training in insurance sales which can be an advantage.
Shown below are Tampa exclusive agencies who can help you get price quote information.
Selecting an insurance agent should depend on more than just the price. Any agent in Tampa should be willing to answer these questions.
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
- Will the agent or a CSR service your policy?
- How many years have they been established?
Which auto insurance company is best in Tampa?
Insuring your vehicle with a high-quality car insurance company is hard considering how many choices you have in Tampa. The company rank data in the next section can help you pick which car insurance providers to look at comparing prices from.
Top 10 Tampa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Customer Service
- Mercury Insurance
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- State Farm
- The Hartford
- The General
Top 10 Tampa Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- Mercury Insurance
- American Family
- AAA Insurance
- Safeco Insurance
- The Hartford
- The General
- 21st Century
Affordable auto insurance premiums are out there
Discount Buick Enclave insurance in Tampa can be found from both online companies and also from your neighborhood Tampa agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best chance of saving money. There are still a few companies who may not provide the ability to get quotes online and these smaller companies only sell through independent agencies.
We just covered a lot of ways to get a better price on Buick Enclave insurance in Tampa. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may even discover the lowest rates come from an unexpected company. Some small companies may have significantly lower car insurance rates on certain market segments than their larger competitors like GEICO and State Farm.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, never reduce needed coverages to save money. There have been many cases where an insured dropped liability coverage limits and discovered at claim time that they should have had better coverage. Your objective should be to get the best coverage possible at the best price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Steps to finding affordable quotes for Buick Enclave insurance in Tampa
The best way to get discount auto insurance rates is to make a habit of comparing prices annually from insurance carriers in Tampa.
- Step 1: Try to understand how car insurance works and the modifications you can make to prevent high rates. Many rating factors that cause high rates like at-fault accidents and a not-so-good credit rating can be remedied by improving your driving habits or financial responsibility.
- Step 2: Request price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive and direct companies can only quote rates from a single company like Progressive and State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide rate quotes from multiple sources.
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your existing coverage and determine if cheaper Enclave coverage is available in Tampa. If you can save some money, make sure there is no lapse between the expiration of your current policy and the new one.
- Step 4: Provide written notification to your current company to cancel the current policy. Submit the signed application along with the required initial payment to your new company or agent. As soon as coverage is bound, keep your new certificate verifying proof of insurance in your vehicle’s glove compartment or console.
One tip to remember is to try to use the same physical damage deductibles and liability limits on each price quote and and to analyze as many companies as possible. This provides a fair rate comparison and the most accurate and complete price analysis.
More information can be read on the following sites:
- Teen Driving Statistics (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Car Insurance Rates for a 20 Year Old Male in Tampa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Learners Permit in Tampa? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes with Multiple Speeding Tickets in Tampa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for a School Permit in Tampa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 70 in Tampa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for State Employees in Tampa? (FAQ)
- What is a Telematics Device? (Allstate)
- How Much Auto Coverage do I Need? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Safety Belts FAQ (iihs.org)