Really, the only way to find discount Ford Fiesta insurance in Tampa is to start doing an annual price comparison from different companies who provide auto insurance in Florida. Rates can be compared by following these steps.
- Try to comprehend the coverage provided by your policy and the measures you can control to keep rates down. Many risk factors that cause rate increases like accidents, careless driving, and a poor credit score can be remedied by making minor driving habit or lifestyle changes. Later in this article we will cover tips to help keep rates affordable and find additional discounts.
- Obtain price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can provide rates from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can give you price quotes from multiple companies. View insurance agents
- Compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage to see if cheaper Fiesta coverage is available. If you can save some money and change companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
- Tell your current company of your intention to cancel your existing policy. Submit any necessary down payment along with the completed application for your new policy. When you receive it, put the new certificate verifying coverage along with your vehicle registration.
A key point to remember is to try to use the same level of coverage on every quote request and and to get price estimates from as many companies as feasibly possible. Doing this guarantees an apples-to-apples comparison and plenty of rates choose from.
It’s astonishing, but nearly 70% of consumers kept buying from the same company for a minimum of four years, and approximately 40% of consumers have never even shopped around for cheaper coverage. Many consumers in Florida could save an average of up to $1,126 each year just by shopping around, but they assume it’s a waste of time to find cheaper car insurance rates.
If you have a current auto insurance policy or want to find a cheaper company, follow these tips to get lower rates and possibly find even better coverage. This article’s intent is to teach you how insurance works and how you can save the most money. Comparison shoppers just have to know how to compare company rates online.
Affordable companies for Ford Fiesta insurance in Florida
The providers in the list below can provide free rate quotes in Florida. If you want the best cheap car insurance in Florida, we suggest you visit as many as you can in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Score discounts to get cheaper Tampa auto insurance rates
Auto insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but there may be some discounts to reduce the price significantly. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time of purchase, but less common discounts must be asked for before you get the savings.
- Claim Free – Good drivers with no accidents have much lower rates when compared to drivers with a long claim history.
- First Accident Forgiveness – Not necessarily a discount, but a few companies such as Allstate and Progressive may permit one accident before your rates go up as long as you don’t have any claims before the accident.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Vehicles that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can avoid accidents so you can save 10 percent or more.
- Government Employee Discount – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can save as much as 8% with select insurance companies.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Older drivers can possibly qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Buying coverage for multiple cars with the same auto insurance company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- College Student – Youth drivers who live away from home at college and leave their car at home may qualify for this discount.
- Defensive Driving Course – Taking a course that instructs on driving safety can save you 5% or more and also improve your driving technique.
Don’t be shocked that most discounts do not apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like liability, collision or medical payments. Even though the math looks like you could get a free auto insurance policy, you won’t be that lucky.
To locate insurers with discount auto insurance rates in Tampa, click here.
It’s not one size fits all
When buying adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s needs are different and a cookie cutter policy won’t apply. For instance, these questions may help highlight whether or not you may require specific advice.
- Do I have any recourse if my insurance company denies a claim?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- Are my friends covered when driving my Ford Fiesta?
- Does my Ford Fiesta qualify for pleasure use?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Why are teen drivers so expensive to add on to my policy?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Comparing quotes from local Tampa car insurance agents
Some consumers still like to go talk to an agent and doing so can bring peace of mind Professional agents can make sure you are properly covered and help file insurance claims. The best thing about comparing rates online is the fact that you can find better rates and still buy from a local agent. And supporting local insurance agents is especially important in Tampa.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this short form, the quote information gets sent to local insurance agents in Tampa that can provide free Tampa car insurance quotes for your car insurance coverage. You don’t have to contact any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered directly to your email. In the event you want to get a rate quote from a specific insurance company, just jump over to their website and give them your coverage information.
Pick the best car insurance agent in Tampa for you
When finding a local Tampa insurance agency, it can be helpful to understand the different agency structures that differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Car insurance policy providers can be categorized as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Both can write car insurance policies, but it’s important to know the difference in how they write coverage because it may have an impact on buying decisions.
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Agents in the independent channel are not restricted to one company so as a result can place your coverage through many companies and get you the best rates possible. If they quote lower rates, your agent can just switch to a different company and you don’t have to find a new agent. When comparing rate quotes, we recommend you get several quotes from independent agents in order to compare the most rates. Many can place coverage with companies you’ve never heard of which may have better rates.
The following is a short list of independent agencies in Tampa that may be able to give free car insurance quotes.
- Carron Insurance Agency, Inc
1010 W Cass St – Tampa, FL 33606 – (813) 926-0512 – View Map
- Charlies Agents Insurance Agency
2701 N Himes Ave #201 – Tampa, FL 33607 – (813) 831-8363 – View Map
- Rip Weachter Insurance Agency
4311 W El Prado Blvd – Tampa, FL 33629 – (813) 831-8889 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agents can only provide one company’s prices such as Allstate and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive insurance agents are usually well trained on their products and sales techniques and that can be a competitive advantage. Some people will only purchase coverage from exclusives partially due to the prominence of the brand rather than low price.
Shown below are Tampa exclusive agents that can give you comparison quotes.
- Adi Khorsandian – State Farm Insurance Agent
20752 Center Oak Dr – Tampa, FL 33647 – (813) 991-4111 – View Map
- GEICO Insurance Agent
2703 W Kennedy Blvd – Tampa, FL 33609 – (813) 259-1142 – View Map
- Herma White – State Farm Insurance Agent
14940 N Florida Ave – Tampa, FL 33613 – (813) 961-6661 – View Map
Picking the best insurance agency requires more thought than just the price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Is the agent CPCU or CIC certified?
- Do you qualify for any additional discounts?
- Are they in the agency full-time?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
Keep this in mind when shopping around
We just showed you many ways to reduce Ford Fiesta insurance car insurance rates online in Tampa. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting cheaper Tampa car insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the most savings is with an unexpected company. These companies may often insure only within specific states and give better rates as compared to the big name companies such as Progressive and GEICO.
When getting Tampa car insurance quotes online, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced collision coverage and discovered at claim time that the savings was not a smart move. Your goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best cost while still protecting your assets.
Additional insurance information can be read below:
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)
- Who Has the Cheapest Tampa Car Insurance for 17 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Good Students in Tampa? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Tampa Auto Insurance Rates for 19 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Quotes for State Employees in Tampa? (FAQ)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- Tools for Teen Driving Safety (State Farm)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is Gap Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)