Statistics show that most insurance buyers in Florida have been with the same company for at least the last four years, and practically 40% of insurance customers have never compared rates from other carriers. U.S. drivers could save an average of about $850 each year just by comparing rates, but they don’t understand how simple it is to save money by comparing rate quotes.
If you want to save the most money, the best way to get budget Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Tampa is to regularly compare prices from insurance carriers who sell auto insurance in Florida. You can compare prices by following these guidelines.
- Step 1: Try to understand how companies price auto insurance and the steps you can take to drop your rates. Many rating factors that result in higher rates such as careless driving and an unfavorable credit rating can be eliminated by being financially responsible and driving safely. Read the full article for tips to help keep prices low and get bigger discounts that may have been overlooked.
- Step 2: Compare price quotes from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Direct and exclusive agents can only give prices from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while independent agencies can give you price quotes for many different companies.
- Step 3: Compare the price quotes to your existing coverage to see if a cheaper price is available. If you find a better price and switch companies, ensure coverage does not lapse between policies.
The most important part of shopping around is that you use similar limits and deductibles on each price quote and to quote with as many carriers as you can. This guarantees a level playing field and plenty of rates choose from.
The best way to compare car insurance rates for Ford C-Max Energi insurance in Tampa utilizes the fact most larger insurance companies participate in online systems to provide you with a free rate quote. All you need to do is take a few minutes to give details including whether the vehicles are used for commuting, if you’re married, how much you drive, and driver details. Those rating factors is sent automatically to multiple auto insurance providers and you will receive price estimates almost instantly.
To compare multiple company cheaper Ford C-Max Energi insurance rates now, click here and enter the information requested.
The companies in the list below are ready to provide free rate quotes in Florida. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
Exclusive versus independent car insurance agents
Many people just prefer to talk to an insurance agent and we recommend doing that The best thing about getting free rate quotes online is you may find cheaper premium rates but still work with a licensed agent. Buying from and supporting neighborhood agents is definitely important in Tampa.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, the quote information is immediately sent to agents in your area that can provide free Tampa auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to drive around as quotes are delivered to you instantly. It’s the lowest rates and work with a local agent. If you want to quote rates from a particular provider, feel free to visit that company’s website and fill out the quote form the provide.
If you would like to find a local Tampa insurance agent, it’s helpful to know the different types of agencies and how they function. Agents can be classified as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agencies do not have single company limitations and that allows them to write policies with many different companies and get the cheapest rates. If prices rise, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you won’t have to switch agencies. When comparing rates, you definitely need to compare prices from independent agents to get the best comparison. Many can place coverage with smaller regional carriers which may have better rates.
Shown below is a short list of independent agents in Tampa who may be able to give you cheap rate quotes.
- GreatFlorida Insurance – Ceci Wise
1719 W Fletcher Ave – Tampa, FL 33612 – (813) 849-0125 – View Map
- Hockman Insurance Agency, Inc.
3438 Colwell Ave – Tampa, FL 33614 – (813) 636-4000 – View Map
- Buhl Insurance Agency
2935 W Hillsborough Ave – Tampa, FL 33614 – (813) 876-0057 – View Map
Agents that elect to be exclusive work for only one company and some examples include AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. They are unable to place coverage with different providers so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive insurance agents are trained well on their company’s products which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Consumers frequently use the same exclusive agent primarily because of the prominent brand name rather than low price.
The following are exclusive agents in Tampa that can give you price quote information.
- Ray Mathews – State Farm Insurance Agent
15271 Amberly Dr – Tampa, FL 33647 – (813) 978-1898 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Bruce Kestenbaum
320 E Fletcher Ave – Tampa, FL 33612 – (813) 513-8800 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Dave Sangar
208 E Bearss Ave – Tampa, FL 33613 – (813) 877-5506 – View Map
Finding the right insurance agent should include more criteria than just a cheap price quote. Some important questions to ask are:
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Is vehicle damage repaired with OEM or aftermarket parts?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
After receiving good answers and an acceptable price quote, most likely you have located a car insurance agent that is reliable enough to service your policy. But keep in mind consumers can cancel coverage any time you want so don’t think that you are obligated to a policy for the entire policy term.